MDRC’s evaluation of CUNY’s ASAP, which showed that the program is doubling the graduation rate of students who start with developmental needs, has gained a lot of attention. Here are some of the most frequently asked questions we’ve received about ASAP and the study — as well as their answers.
Use the tools at left to search for and filter publications.
Use the tools at bottom to search for and filter publications.
- (-) Remove Methodology filter Methodology
- (-) Remove High School Students filter High School Students
- (-) Remove Issue Focus filter Issue Focus
- (-) Remove Tutoring filter Tutoring
- (-) Remove Relationship Education filter Relationship Education
- (-) Remove Comprehensive School Reform filter Comprehensive School Reform
- (-) Remove Developmental Education filter Developmental Education
- (-) Remove Financial Incentives filter Financial Incentives
- (-) Remove 2010 filter 2010
- (-) Remove College Students filter College Students
- (-) Remove 2015 filter 2015