The city’s small, academically nonselective high schools have substantially improved graduation rates for disadvantaged students. This report demonstrates that, because more of their students graduate and do so within four years, the schools have lower costs per graduate than the schools their study counterparts attended.
Use the tools at left to search for and filter publications.
Use the tools at bottom to search for and filter publications.
- (-) Remove Methodology filter Methodology
- (-) Remove Relationship Education filter Relationship Education
- (-) Remove Career & Technical Education filter Career & Technical Education
- (-) Remove Working Paper filter Working Paper
- (-) Remove Teachers/School Administrators filter Teachers/School Administrators
- (-) Remove Small Schools filter Small Schools
- (-) Remove Transition to Postsecondary filter Transition to Postsecondary
- (-) Remove High School Students filter High School Students
- (-) Remove Institutional Reform filter Institutional Reform