A rigorous study that takes advantage of lottery-like features in New York City’s high school admissions process demonstrates that new small public high schools that are open to students of all academic backgrounds have substantial impacts on rates of graduation with Regents diplomas for every disadvantaged subgroup of students that was examined.
Use the tools at left to search for and filter publications.
Use the tools at bottom to search for and filter publications.
- (-) Remove Methodology filter Methodology
- (-) Remove Brief filter Brief
- (-) Remove Teachers/School Administrators filter Teachers/School Administrators
- (-) Remove People Who Have Been Incarcerated filter People Who Have Been Incarcerated
- (-) Remove 2012 filter 2012
- (-) Remove Institutional Reform filter Institutional Reform
- (-) Remove Transition to Postsecondary filter Transition to Postsecondary
- (-) Remove High School filter High School