MDRC is learning what programs work best to prevent at-risk youth from getting in trouble, help juvenile offenders turn their lives around, and give reentering prisoners the chance to get a foothold in the labor market and reduce their chances of rearrest.
Use the tools at left to search for and filter publications.
Use the tools at bottom to search for and filter publications.
- (-) Remove Methodology filter Methodology
- (-) Remove Issue Focus filter Issue Focus
- (-) Remove Tutoring filter Tutoring
- (-) Remove GED Completion filter GED Completion
- (-) Remove People in Low-Wage Jobs filter People in Low-Wage Jobs
- (-) Remove Young People Who Leave High School Before Graduation filter Young People Who Leave High School Before Graduation
- (-) Remove Corrections and Reentry filter Corrections and Reentry