An evaluation of a case management program for long-term welfare recipients shows little effect on participants’ involvement in program services or on their employment, earnings, or public assistance receipt during the first one-and-a-half years of follow-up.
Use the tools at left to search for and filter publications.
Use the tools at bottom to search for and filter publications.
- (-) Remove 2001 filter 2001
- (-) Remove People with Substance Use Disorders filter People with Substance Use Disorders
- (-) Remove Financial Incentives filter Financial Incentives
- (-) Remove Employment Services filter Employment Services
- (-) Remove Transitional Jobs/Subsidized Employment filter Transitional Jobs/Subsidized Employment
- (-) Remove 2007 filter 2007