Jobs-Plus – a “place-based,” workforce-development model proven to help public housing residents find employment – is about to be replicated across the country. This infographics depicts the program model, its effects on earnings, and the history of its development over the past 20 years.
Use the tools at left to search for and filter publications.
Use the tools at bottom to search for and filter publications.
- (-) Remove Housing/Community Initiatives filter Housing/Community Initiatives
- (-) Remove People Who Are Unemployed or Underemployed filter People Who Are Unemployed or Underemployed
- (-) Remove Employment Services filter Employment Services
- (-) Remove Financial Incentives filter Financial Incentives
- (-) Remove People Receiving Public Assistance filter People Receiving Public Assistance
- (-) Remove Infographic filter Infographic
- (-) Remove 2016 filter 2016