This policy brief, developed by the Urban Institute for the federal Administration for Children and Families, describes how strategies have helped welfare recipients enter employment and increase their earnings. However, more remains to be learned about how best to substantially increase their self-sufficiency and financial well-being.
Use the tools at left to search for and filter publications.
Use the tools at bottom to search for and filter publications.
- (-) Remove People Receiving Public Assistance filter People Receiving Public Assistance
- (-) Remove Family Relationships filter Family Relationships
- (-) Remove Welfare Reform filter Welfare Reform
- (-) Remove Single-Parent Families filter Single-Parent Families
- (-) Remove 2012 filter 2012