This paper presents findings from in-depth interviews with 16 couples who participated in the Supporting Healthy Marriage (SHM) program. Couples reported benefiting from SHM’s focus on communication and conflict management, but financial needs and lack of social supports placed stress on their relationships throughout their tenure in SHM.
Use the tools at left to search for and filter publications.
Use the tools at bottom to search for and filter publications.
- (-) Remove Learning Communities filter Learning Communities
- (-) Remove Job Training filter Job Training
- (-) Remove Working Paper filter Working Paper
- (-) Remove Parenting Skills Programs filter Parenting Skills Programs
- (-) Remove 2010 filter 2010
- (-) Remove 2014 filter 2014
- (-) Remove Two-Generation Programs filter Two-Generation Programs