Data from management information systems, direct observations, and the reactions of staff members can help programs understand themselves, identify areas for improvement, and set goals. This infographic presents examples of how programs in the Building Bridges and Bonds study used data from different sources to gain insights.
Use the tools at left to search for and filter publications.
Use the tools at bottom to search for and filter publications.
- (-) Remove Telephonic Services filter Telephonic Services
- (-) Remove Corrections and Reentry filter Corrections and Reentry
- (-) Remove Welfare-to-Work filter Welfare-to-Work
- (-) Remove Infographic filter Infographic
- (-) Remove Parenting Skills Programs filter Parenting Skills Programs
- (-) Remove Reading Instruction filter Reading Instruction
- (-) Remove Tutoring filter Tutoring
- (-) Remove Institutional Reform filter Institutional Reform
- (-) Remove Two-Generation Programs filter Two-Generation Programs