Subsidized employment programs provide jobs to people who cannot find employment in the regular labor market and use public funds to pay all or some of their wages. Part of our “Looking Forward” series, this policy memo describes how these programs may be part of the answer for the long-term unemployed in the aftermath of the Great Recession.
Use the tools at left to search for and filter publications.
Use the tools at bottom to search for and filter publications.
- (-) Remove Telephonic Services filter Telephonic Services
- (-) Remove Corrections and Reentry filter Corrections and Reentry
- (-) Remove Welfare-to-Work filter Welfare-to-Work
- (-) Remove Infographic filter Infographic
- (-) Remove Brief filter Brief
- (-) Remove Instruction and Curricula filter Instruction and Curricula