This report from the national Employment Retention and Advancement Project demonstrates that low-income single-parent and two-parent families have a roughly equivalent need for services to support employment retention and advancement and that this need does not differ substantially between men and women in two-parent families.
Use the tools at left to search for and filter publications.
Use the tools at bottom to search for and filter publications.
- (-) Remove Comprehensive School Reform filter Comprehensive School Reform
- (-) Remove Learning Communities filter Learning Communities
- (-) Remove Job Training filter Job Training
- (-) Remove Two-Parent Families filter Two-Parent Families
- (-) Remove Parenting Skills Programs filter Parenting Skills Programs
- (-) Remove 2010 filter 2010
- (-) Remove 2009 filter 2009
- (-) Remove Job Retention and Advancement filter Job Retention and Advancement
- (-) Remove Reemployment Programs filter Reemployment Programs
- (-) Remove Report filter Report