This working paper introduces the Supporting Healthy Marriage evaluation, the first large-scale, multisite experiment that is testing voluntary marriage education programs for low-income married couples with children in eight sites across the country. The year-long programs consist of a series of marriage education workshops with additional family support services and referrals.
Use the tools at left to search for and filter publications.
Use the tools at bottom to search for and filter publications.
- (-) Remove Comprehensive School Reform filter Comprehensive School Reform
- (-) Remove Learning Communities filter Learning Communities
- (-) Remove Job Training filter Job Training
- (-) Remove Working Paper filter Working Paper
- (-) Remove Two-Parent Families filter Two-Parent Families
- (-) Remove 2010 filter 2010
- (-) Remove 2008 filter 2008
- (-) Remove Family Relationships filter Family Relationships
- (-) Remove Relationship Education filter Relationship Education