This paper summarizes ASAP’s long-term effects and the educational investment in students associated with its services. The program helped students graduate faster, boosted graduation rates by 30 percent, and increased the financial aid students received.
Use the tools at left to search for and filter publications.
Use the tools at bottom to search for and filter publications.
- (-) Remove Comprehensive School Reform filter Comprehensive School Reform
- (-) Remove Learning Communities filter Learning Communities
- (-) Remove Residential Youth Programs filter Residential Youth Programs
- (-) Remove Job Training filter Job Training
- (-) Remove Working Paper filter Working Paper
- (-) Remove 2020 filter 2020