Using an alternative to classical statistics, this paper reanalyzes results from three published studies of interventions to increase employment and reduce welfare dependency. The analysis formally incorporates prior beliefs about the interventions, characterizing the results in terms of the distribution of possible effects, and generally confirms the earlier published findings.
Use the tools at left to search for and filter publications.
Use the tools at bottom to search for and filter publications.
- (-) Remove Methodology filter Methodology
- (-) Remove Family Relationships filter Family Relationships
- (-) Remove Developmental Education filter Developmental Education
- (-) Remove Coordinated Care/Care Management filter Coordinated Care/Care Management
- (-) Remove 7031 filter 7031
- (-) Remove Two-Generation Programs filter Two-Generation Programs