Semistructured interviews involve an interviewer asking some prespecified, open-ended questions, with follow-up questions based on what the interviewee has to say. This Reflections on Methodology post describes a semistructured interview protocol recently used to explore how children who experience poverty perceive their situations, their economic status, and public benefit programs.
Use the tools at left to search for and filter publications.
Use the tools at bottom to search for and filter publications.
- (-) Remove Methodology filter Methodology
- (-) Remove Corrections and Reentry filter Corrections and Reentry
- (-) Remove Welfare Reform filter Welfare Reform
- (-) Remove Health filter Health
- (-) Remove Single-Parent Families filter Single-Parent Families
- (-) Remove Children 0-5 filter Children 0-5
- (-) Remove Two-Parent Families filter Two-Parent Families