Data from management information systems, direct observations, and the reactions of staff members can help programs understand themselves, identify areas for improvement, and set goals. This infographic presents examples of how programs in the Building Bridges and Bonds study used data from different sources to gain insights.
Use the tools at left to search for and filter publications.
Use the tools at bottom to search for and filter publications.
- (-) Remove Methodology filter Methodology
- (-) Remove Corrections and Reentry filter Corrections and Reentry
- (-) Remove Welfare-to-Work filter Welfare-to-Work
- (-) Remove Infographic filter Infographic
- (-) Remove Family Relationships filter Family Relationships
- (-) Remove Dual-Enrollment/Bridge Programs filter Dual-Enrollment/Bridge Programs
- (-) Remove Developmental Education filter Developmental Education
- (-) Remove Financial Aid filter Financial Aid
- (-) Remove Parenting Skills Programs filter Parenting Skills Programs