Semistructured interviews involve an interviewer asking some prespecified, open-ended questions, with follow-up questions based on what the interviewee has to say. This Reflections on Methodology post describes a semistructured interview protocol recently used to explore how children who experience poverty perceive their situations, their economic status, and public benefit programs.
Use the tools at left to search for and filter publications.
Use the tools at bottom to search for and filter publications.
- (-) Remove Methodology filter Methodology
- (-) Remove People in Public Housing filter People in Public Housing
- (-) Remove Housing/Community Initiatives filter Housing/Community Initiatives
- (-) Remove Preschool filter Preschool
- (-) Remove People Receiving Public Assistance filter People Receiving Public Assistance
- (-) Remove Family Relationships filter Family Relationships