To improve outcomes among high-interest borrowers, policymakers need to understand what is driving usage. This second post in MDRC’s Reflections on Methodology series discusses how a data discovery process revealed clusters of borrowers who differed greatly in the kinds of loans and lenders they used and in their loan outcomes.
Use the tools at left to search for and filter publications.
Use the tools at bottom to search for and filter publications.
- (-) Remove Methodology filter Methodology
- (-) Remove People in Public Housing filter People in Public Housing
- (-) Remove Housing/Community Initiatives filter Housing/Community Initiatives
- (-) Remove People Who Are Unemployed or Underemployed filter People Who Are Unemployed or Underemployed
- (-) Remove People in Low-Wage Jobs filter People in Low-Wage Jobs
- (-) Remove Work Support and Asset Building filter Work Support and Asset Building