Semistructured interviews involve an interviewer asking some prespecified, open-ended questions, with follow-up questions based on what the interviewee has to say. This Reflections on Methodology post describes a semistructured interview protocol recently used to explore how children who experience poverty perceive their situations, their economic status, and public benefit programs.
Use the tools at left to search for and filter publications.
Use the tools at bottom to search for and filter publications.
- (-) Remove Methodology filter Methodology
- (-) Remove Teachers/School Administrators filter Teachers/School Administrators
- (-) Remove Single-Parent Families filter Single-Parent Families
- (-) Remove Young People with Disabilities filter Young People with Disabilities
- (-) Remove Two-Generation Programs filter Two-Generation Programs