This paper provides practical guidance for researchers who are designing and analyzing studies that randomize schools — which comprise three levels of clustering (students in classrooms in schools) — to measure intervention effects on student academic outcomes when information on the middle level (classrooms) is missing.
Use the tools at left to search for and filter publications.
Use the tools at bottom to search for and filter publications.
- (-) Remove Methodology filter Methodology
- (-) Remove Case Management filter Case Management
- (-) Remove Corrections and Reentry filter Corrections and Reentry
- (-) Remove Child Care and Early Education filter Child Care and Early Education
- (-) Remove Elementary and Middle School filter Elementary and Middle School
- (-) Remove Accelerated Programs filter Accelerated Programs