In NYC P-TECH Grades 9-14 schools, students take an integrated sequence of high school and college courses with the goal of completing both high school and college, while simultaneously being exposed to hands-on work experiences. This infographic describes the model and introduces MDRC’s evaluation of it.
Use the tools at left to search for and filter publications.
Use the tools at bottom to search for and filter publications.
- (-) Remove Methodology filter Methodology
- (-) Remove Telephonic Services filter Telephonic Services
- (-) Remove Corrections and Reentry filter Corrections and Reentry
- (-) Remove Welfare-to-Work filter Welfare-to-Work
- (-) Remove Infographic filter Infographic
- (-) Remove Family Relationships filter Family Relationships
- (-) Remove Dual-Enrollment/Bridge Programs filter Dual-Enrollment/Bridge Programs
- (-) Remove Developmental Education filter Developmental Education
- (-) Remove Learning Communities filter Learning Communities
- (-) Remove Youth Employment filter Youth Employment
- (-) Remove High School Students filter High School Students