This paper provides practical guidance for researchers who are designing and analyzing studies that randomize schools — which comprise three levels of clustering (students in classrooms in schools) — to measure intervention effects on student academic outcomes when information on the middle level (classrooms) is missing.
Use the tools at left to search for and filter publications.
Use the tools at bottom to search for and filter publications.
- (-) Remove Methodology filter Methodology
- (-) Remove Telephonic Services filter Telephonic Services
- (-) Remove Counseling/Advising filter Counseling/Advising
- (-) Remove Students Experiencing Academic Struggles filter Students Experiencing Academic Struggles
- (-) Remove Teachers/School Administrators filter Teachers/School Administrators
- (-) Remove 2003 filter 2003
- (-) Remove Elementary and Middle School Students filter Elementary and Middle School Students
- (-) Remove 2011 filter 2011
- (-) Remove Accelerated Programs filter Accelerated Programs