Both Temporary Assistance for Needy Families and Supplemental Security Income serve low-income individuals with disabilities. Yet the programs’ differences in approach and structure pose challenges to coordinating services. The Administration for Children and Families and the Social Security Administration contracted with MDRC and its partners to conduct the TANF/SSI Disability Transition Project. Five publications from the project have just been released.
Use the tools at left to search for and filter publications.
Use the tools at bottom to search for and filter publications.
- (-) Remove Methodology filter Methodology
- (-) Remove Telephonic Services filter Telephonic Services
- (-) Remove Employment Services filter Employment Services
- (-) Remove Accelerated Programs filter Accelerated Programs
- (-) Remove Welfare Recipients filter Welfare Recipients
- (-) Remove Health filter Health
- (-) Remove Issue Focus filter Issue Focus
- (-) Remove 2014 filter 2014