In these remarks, delivered at Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s National Summit on America’s Children on May 22, MDRC President Gordon Berlin summarizes rigorous research evidence showing that supplementing the earnings of parents helps raise families out of poverty and improves the school performance of young children.
Use the tools at left to search for and filter publications.
Use the tools at bottom to search for and filter publications.
- (-) Remove Methodology filter Methodology
- (-) Remove Telephonic Services filter Telephonic Services
- (-) Remove Professional Development/ Teacher Training filter Professional Development/ Teacher Training
- (-) Remove Case Management filter Case Management
- (-) Remove People with Depression filter People with Depression
- (-) Remove Testimony filter Testimony
- (-) Remove Single-Parent Families filter Single-Parent Families
- (-) Remove 2004 filter 2004
- (-) Remove Welfare-to-Work filter Welfare-to-Work
- (-) Remove 2007 filter 2007