This paper illustrates how to design an experimental sample for measuring the effects of educational programs when whole schools are randomized to a program and control group. It addresses such issues as what number of schools should be randomized, how many students per school are needed, and what is the best mix of program and control schools.
Use the tools at left to search for and filter publications.
Use the tools at bottom to search for and filter publications.
- (-) Remove Methodology filter Methodology
- (-) Remove Telephonic Services filter Telephonic Services
- (-) Remove Professional Development/ Teacher Training filter Professional Development/ Teacher Training
- (-) Remove Comprehensive School Reform filter Comprehensive School Reform
- (-) Remove Before 2000 filter Before 2000
- (-) Remove Employment Services filter Employment Services
- (-) Remove Job Training filter Job Training
- (-) Remove Elementary and Middle School Students filter Elementary and Middle School Students
- (-) Remove 2003 filter 2003