Using an alternative to classical statistics, this paper reanalyzes results from three published studies of interventions to increase employment and reduce welfare dependency. The analysis formally incorporates prior beliefs about the interventions, characterizing the results in terms of the distribution of possible effects, and generally confirms the earlier published findings.
Use the tools at left to search for and filter publications.
Use the tools at bottom to search for and filter publications.
- (-) Remove Methodology filter Methodology
- (-) Remove Professional Development/ Teacher Training filter Professional Development/ Teacher Training
- (-) Remove Corrections and Reentry filter Corrections and Reentry
- (-) Remove 7031 filter 7031
- (-) Remove Transitional Jobs/Subsidized Employment filter Transitional Jobs/Subsidized Employment
- (-) Remove Infographic filter Infographic