This paper provides practical guidance for researchers who are designing and analyzing studies that randomize schools — which comprise three levels of clustering (students in classrooms in schools) — to measure intervention effects on student academic outcomes when information on the middle level (classrooms) is missing.
Use the tools at left to search for and filter publications.
Use the tools at bottom to search for and filter publications.
- (-) Remove Methodology filter Methodology
- (-) Remove Comprehensive School Reform filter Comprehensive School Reform
- (-) Remove Elementary and Middle School Students filter Elementary and Middle School Students
- (-) Remove Preschool Children filter Preschool Children
- (-) Remove Before 2000 filter Before 2000
- (-) Remove 2011 filter 2011
- (-) Remove Accelerated Programs filter Accelerated Programs