Using data from the Head Start Impact Study, this paper examines variation in Head Start effects across individual children, policy-relevant subgroups of children, and Head Start centers. It finds that past estimates of the average effect of Head Start programs mask a wide range of relative program effectiveness.
Use the tools at left to search for and filter publications.
Use the tools at bottom to search for and filter publications.
- (-) Remove Methodology filter Methodology
- (-) Remove Comprehensive School Reform filter Comprehensive School Reform
- (-) Remove Learning Communities filter Learning Communities
- (-) Remove Residential Youth Programs filter Residential Youth Programs
- (-) Remove Job Training filter Job Training
- (-) Remove Working Paper filter Working Paper
- (-) Remove Curricular/Instructional Reforms filter Curricular/Instructional Reforms
- (-) Remove 2015 filter 2015