Using an alternative to classical statistics, this paper reanalyzes results from three published studies of interventions to increase employment and reduce welfare dependency. The analysis formally incorporates prior beliefs about the interventions, characterizing the results in terms of the distribution of possible effects, and generally confirms the earlier published findings.
Use the tools at left to search for and filter publications.
Use the tools at bottom to search for and filter publications.
- (-) Remove Methodology filter Methodology
- (-) Remove Coordinated Care/Care Management filter Coordinated Care/Care Management
- (-) Remove Health filter Health
- (-) Remove Brief filter Brief
- (-) Remove 2012 filter 2012
- (-) Remove 2008 filter 2008
- (-) Remove People Who Have Been Incarcerated filter People Who Have Been Incarcerated