After one year, CEO’s transitional jobs program generated a large but short-lived increase in employment for ex-prisoners. A subgroup of recently released prisoners showed positive effects on recidivism: They were less likely to have their parole revoked, to be convicted of a felony, and to be reincarcerated than the control group.
Use the tools at left to search for and filter publications.
Use the tools at bottom to search for and filter publications.
- (-) Remove Methodology filter Methodology
- (-) Remove Coordinated Care/Care Management filter Coordinated Care/Care Management
- (-) Remove Asset Building filter Asset Building
- (-) Remove Two-Generation Programs filter Two-Generation Programs
- (-) Remove Employment Services filter Employment Services
- (-) Remove Disability filter Disability
- (-) Remove Job Training filter Job Training
- (-) Remove Working Paper filter Working Paper
- (-) Remove 2007 filter 2007