In NYC P-TECH Grades 9-14 schools, students take an integrated sequence of high school and college courses with the goal of completing both high school and college, while simultaneously being exposed to hands-on work experiences. This infographic describes the model and introduces MDRC’s evaluation of it.
Use the tools at left to search for and filter publications.
Use the tools at bottom to search for and filter publications.
- (-) Remove Methodology filter Methodology
- (-) Remove Infographic filter Infographic
- (-) Remove Transition to Postsecondary filter Transition to Postsecondary
- (-) Remove Working Paper filter Working Paper
- (-) Remove 2018 filter 2018
- (-) Remove High School Students filter High School Students
- (-) Remove Institutional Reform filter Institutional Reform
- (-) Remove Youth Employment filter Youth Employment
- (-) Remove Career & Technical Education filter Career & Technical Education
- (-) Remove High School filter High School
- (-) Remove Comprehensive School Reform filter Comprehensive School Reform
- (-) Remove Accelerated Programs filter Accelerated Programs