This paper analyzes variation in the medium-term effects of the oversubscribed Boston Public Schools prekindergarten program. Prekindergarten gains persisted if kids applied to and won a seat in a higher-quality elementary school.
Use the tools at left to search for and filter publications.
Use the tools at bottom to search for and filter publications.
- (-) Remove Methodology filter Methodology
- (-) Remove Working Paper filter Working Paper
- (-) Remove Child Care and Early Education filter Child Care and Early Education
- (-) Remove Corrections and Reentry filter Corrections and Reentry
- (-) Remove Children 0-5 filter Children 0-5
- (-) Remove Elementary and Middle School filter Elementary and Middle School