This paper provides practical guidance for researchers who are designing and analyzing studies that randomize schools — which comprise three levels of clustering (students in classrooms in schools) — to measure intervention effects on student academic outcomes when information on the middle level (classrooms) is missing.
Use the tools at left to search for and filter publications.
Use the tools at bottom to search for and filter publications.
- (-) Remove Methodology filter Methodology
- (-) Remove 2001 filter 2001
- (-) Remove Career & Technical Education filter Career & Technical Education
- (-) Remove Learning Communities filter Learning Communities
- (-) Remove Curricular/Instructional Reforms filter Curricular/Instructional Reforms
- (-) Remove 2011 filter 2011
- (-) Remove Elementary and Middle School filter Elementary and Middle School