MDRC is implementing and evaluating a range of projects that use various models of cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) to reduce recidivism, promote employment, and foster trauma recovery in adults and children. This two-page issue focus offers background on CBT and brief summaries of the projects.
Use the tools at left to search for and filter publications.
Use the tools at bottom to search for and filter publications.
- (-) Remove Methodology filter Methodology
- (-) Remove 2006 filter 2006
- (-) Remove Report filter Report
- (-) Remove Former Prisoners filter Former Prisoners
- (-) Remove 2015 filter 2015
- (-) Remove Issue Focus filter Issue Focus
- (-) Remove Testimony filter Testimony
- (-) Remove Cognitive Behavioral Therapy filter Cognitive Behavioral Therapy