The city’s small, academically nonselective high schools have substantially improved graduation rates for disadvantaged students. This report demonstrates that, because more of their students graduate and do so within four years, the schools have lower costs per graduate than the schools their study counterparts attended.
Use the tools at left to search for and filter publications.
Use the tools at bottom to search for and filter publications.
- (-) Remove Infographic filter Infographic
- (-) Remove Transition to Postsecondary filter Transition to Postsecondary
- (-) Remove Corrections and Reentry filter Corrections and Reentry
- (-) Remove Working Paper filter Working Paper
- (-) Remove Career & Technical Education filter Career & Technical Education
- (-) Remove Classroom Services filter Classroom Services
- (-) Remove High School Students filter High School Students
- (-) Remove Accelerated Programs filter Accelerated Programs
- (-) Remove Instruction and Curricula filter Instruction and Curricula
- (-) Remove 2014 filter 2014