After one year, CEO’s transitional jobs program generated a large but short-lived increase in employment for ex-prisoners. A subgroup of recently released prisoners showed positive effects on recidivism: They were less likely to have their parole revoked, to be convicted of a felony, and to be reincarcerated than the control group.
Use the tools at left to search for and filter publications.
Use the tools at bottom to search for and filter publications.
- (-) Remove Infographic filter Infographic
- (-) Remove Transition to Postsecondary filter Transition to Postsecondary
- (-) Remove Corrections and Reentry filter Corrections and Reentry
- (-) Remove Working Paper filter Working Paper
- (-) Remove 2009 filter 2009
- (-) Remove Transitional Jobs/Subsidized Employment filter Transitional Jobs/Subsidized Employment
- (-) Remove 2007 filter 2007