In NYC P-TECH Grades 9-14 schools, students take an integrated sequence of high school and college courses with the goal of completing both high school and college, while simultaneously being exposed to hands-on work experiences. This infographic describes the model and introduces MDRC’s evaluation of it.
Use the tools at left to search for and filter publications.
Use the tools at bottom to search for and filter publications.
- (-) Remove Infographic filter Infographic
- (-) Remove Transition to Postsecondary filter Transition to Postsecondary
- (-) Remove Corrections and Reentry filter Corrections and Reentry
- (-) Remove Working Paper filter Working Paper
- (-) Remove 2018 filter 2018
- (-) Remove Career & Technical Education filter Career & Technical Education
- (-) Remove Classroom Services filter Classroom Services
- (-) Remove Comprehensive School Reform filter Comprehensive School Reform
- (-) Remove High School Students filter High School Students
- (-) Remove Dual-Enrollment/Bridge Programs filter Dual-Enrollment/Bridge Programs
- (-) Remove Accelerated Programs filter Accelerated Programs