The EASE Summer School Toolkit
The EASE project demonstrates that using an informational campaign that incorporates behavioral science principles to encourage students to take summer courses can increase enrollment and help students make progress toward a degree. Use this toolkit of resources, paired with the EASE Handbook for Community Colleges, to customize and implement your own summer enrollment informational campaign.
- Message Templates: This is a downloadable version of the messages in the informational campaigns that you can copy and customize.
- Pell Grant Calculators: Paying for summer courses is complex and students often do not know how much funding is available to them. These Excel workbooks, one for Trailer colleges and one for Header colleges, allow you to estimate students’ Pell Grant awards for the summer term. They are designed for use with two of the messages in each informational campaign, but may also help inform discussions with students about summer financial aid.
- Message Templates
- Trailer College Calculator
- Header College Calculator
- Data Spreadsheet Instructions